July 5 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm EDT
SUNDAY, JULY 5. 9:30a + 11:00a
I am excited to announce that we have returned to the auditorium, offering two services, 9:15 a.m. and 11 a.m., now that Governor Kemp relaxed the previous executive orders for Georgia. Rest assured, we are busy preparing for our return, exercising caution and safeguards to ensure a safe and easy experience for you upon our return to the building.
It is important that you understand the conditions we are implementing to ensure a safe return. Please note:
- Live Stream Service. Both the 11 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. services will continue to be available online and viewable from theridge.cc/watch, YouTube and Facebook.
- Capping Service Attendance. Each service will be limited to 130 attendees. Seating will be available for families and individuals, ensuring a safe, social distance.
- Reserve Your Seat(s). Reserve seats for you and your family. While tickets will not be required to attend, we will need to manage to the maximum limits of people gathering indoors. To make your family’s reservations on a week-by-week basis, click on the link below or above.
- Outdoor, In-person Service. The Steve Roath Pavilion will be available as an additional venue. A host will welcome you there, and services will be streamed outdoors.
- Masks. All staff and volunteers will wear masks. Attendees are encouraged to wear masks/face coverings.
- Restrooms Open. The restrooms will be open and will be thoroughly cleaned between services.
- Auditorium Logistics. Please adhere to the following logistics:
- Enter the building through the two front doors
- Auditorium doors will remain open prior to and during services
- Ushers will help seat attendees and ensure 6’ distancing between families and individuals
- We will utilize several exits at the end of end of each service to ensure social distancing.
- Everyone will be encouraged to enter and exit without congregating.
- RidgeKidz. Per state guidelines, we will continue to follow the local school system schedule, delaying a return until August, at the earliest.